Madness Infinite part B Madness Infinite part B

I just finished watching both parts...

and I'm very happy I did. it works really well and everything in the little story fits the bill. this means a 5/5 and 10/10.

I would really think this movie rivals the original madness combat.

Ellvis responds:

I don´t think but thanks a lot :)

The Warm Spirit Episode 1 The Warm Spirit Episode 1

hmmm, interesting

I've hardly seen anything like this, and I think, besides as the first episode, it could also be the prologue of a fantastic story. I'm looking forward to see more of the story. and technically, it works flawless. and I think that an 8/10 is a respectable mark for this, because I really liked it.

Mario VS. Luigi - Finale Mario VS. Luigi - Finale

woah, I like that fight.

I don´t have to say anything about the technical part, because that worked really good. and I really think that that fight was awesome. the only thing that could bother me a little is the music before the movie starts, in that menu where you could chose another episode or play the movie, is an intense krr-krr-krr. but further no complaining from me.

Exorz responds:

Thanks for the review man. See this isnt at my best, not by far im afraid. Its just to learn how to pull off some awesome tricks others can. Mainly the slow mo and after images if you were wondering why the so many slow mos. Otherwise ill be fixing the sound sooner or later. Thanks.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

really good

Maybe no dual wield, but the scorpion arm had been turned into something what I would call a "strongfist", which is way better, and the big gun did well too. but more gun use from Hank would've been nice. but the large melee made a good replacement. and I can see now that the series is quite finished. because the biggest bad guy, the one in black with the red halo, blew himself up by his lust for power. and the clown was too much for him. but if a part number 11 will come out, I'll be looking forward to it.

Disturbing the emote Disturbing the emote

quite a performence for only a small flash

I could laugh pretty well on this, your skills are very good, and I understand why it is kind of an empty background. I think that is because it was a computerscreen. anyway,

I think an 8 out of ten is a respectable mark. You got the skills, but maybe you should make a longer one perhaps. but that´s your choice, not mine.

sonicdark389 responds:

thanks for the comment ^^
It's ok xD this is just a practice flash

Mario vs Luigi Part 1 Mario vs Luigi Part 1

a little one-sided

this is nearly something like a deadly RPG mode, and the introductions aren't needed. and if you allow me to be completely frank, please, let them actually fight against each other instead that one attacks and the other recieves the hits or defend.
however, technically, you did a very good job with the music, graphics, animations and the rest, so all together it is worth a six or something. I think that's a pretty good compromise.
and if you are true to your words in the author comments, about that episode two will be more fierce, then I'm looking forward too judging that one too.

Exorz responds:

Uhh, not an episode, part of a single project. And thank you for your interest of reviewing such a wonderful constructive criticism.

Sonic Shadow Duel Sonic Shadow Duel

it's very good,

I can only find one "real" mistake made here, and that is that this movie is over in the middle of the fight. but it is a very balanced fight, the slow motion was done very well and not abused. you should be proud of this, I sure hope I'll see the rest of the fight too. but technically, I do believe it is very well made.
oh, almost forgot. maybe in the next part, you could use the super forms of Sonic and Shadow. and perhaps a chaos control for shadow should improve this movie good too. but i'm only giving ideas. you're the maker of your movies.

Madness Combat Zombies Madness Combat Zombies

you know what's too bad

that you didn't make a big movie out of your skills. it is amazingly animated, the sounds are very well set up, and music is too much for a short animation, bit it does fit in a bigger movie. only the punch sound was a bit too much because there wasn't a punch at all. but it didn't worsen it for me. keep it up. and if you did make a big movie, then I haven't watched that one yet.

Madness :: Smoking Kills Madness :: Smoking Kills

hahahaha

pretty good action here but especially funny, just at the moment he lighted it, he got overkilled from very, very far away by Hank. well done.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

that was amazing

just amazing, the big guy got schredded. and I also liked the fact that hank started with dual weapons. that's what I really liked. and even though i'm waiting for episode ten of the original series of madness combat. this was quite cool too.