Madness Infinite part B Madness Infinite part B

I just finished watching both parts...

and I'm very happy I did. it works really well and everything in the little story fits the bill. this means a 5/5 and 10/10.

I would really think this movie rivals the original madness combat.

Ellvis responds:

I don´t think but thanks a lot :)

The Warm Spirit Episode 1 The Warm Spirit Episode 1

hmmm, interesting

I've hardly seen anything like this, and I think, besides as the first episode, it could also be the prologue of a fantastic story. I'm looking forward to see more of the story. and technically, it works flawless. and I think that an 8/10 is a respectable mark for this, because I really liked it.

Mario VS. Luigi - Finale Mario VS. Luigi - Finale

woah, I like that fight.

I don´t have to say anything about the technical part, because that worked really good. and I really think that that fight was awesome. the only thing that could bother me a little is the music before the movie starts, in that menu where you could chose another episode or play the movie, is an intense krr-krr-krr. but further no complaining from me.

Exorz responds:

Thanks for the review man. See this isnt at my best, not by far im afraid. Its just to learn how to pull off some awesome tricks others can. Mainly the slow mo and after images if you were wondering why the so many slow mos. Otherwise ill be fixing the sound sooner or later. Thanks.

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

just got the game finished entirely

but the game gets seriously hard sometimes. when a level is over 3.5 stars, I can't win without losing a ship. and at a few others it was also a little luck that was required. I knew to destroy the final boss, but I think it took me about 3 ships to do it.

anyway, I try to say that it was respectably hard, but if you can read the red bullets and lasers, you'll be fine. playing levels over and over helps too.

the music sounds really good in this space theme, and to think that the red bullets fire during the beat, that makes the game a little easier, but not too much.

if I had to choose which level was the hardest, then I wouldn't give an answer. they were all hard in their own way and level.

alltogether I really enjoyed playing this game, so a greatly deserved 10/10.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

little scary at first, but

the longer I experimented with that zombie, the less scary it got. and for some reason, I kind of like it because of the zombie reactions. however, it is somewhat complex. but still, that scientist has quite a background story, so this game is very interesting.

I really like road of the dead and this one too, so who knows what you might think of next, but I´m sure I´ll look forward to it.

Evil-Dog responds:

More awesome games to come :D

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

hmmm...

that's quite impressive. I can play this for longer than most of my games. I won the game already with two different methods, and I think I already know two other ways which I didn't use yet, which makes 4 ways in total. however, I don't know the final one yet. I don't have much to say about this game as critics, so let's keep it at this. I like the game, I agree with some things that others are saying here, and I hope to play a third version too. even though I never played the first one.

The Thrill of the Hunt! The Thrill of the Hunt!

yeah, that's what I call heavy metal.

very impressive guitar, great drums, good singing and funny fighting in-between. what more do you want.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks man! You have a good focus on multiple elements in a tune, appreciate that! ROCK ON!

WhenYouAreTrulyDreaming-RwW WhenYouAreTrulyDreaming-RwW

hey, I enjoy this.

it is actually very good for "just a demo". if it was your intention to get something nostalgic or adventurous out of heavy metal music, then I congratulate you, because you made it a succes.

AgeofEnlightenment responds:

thats a good description,

i love classical music and other music that has intense melodies,

so when i create music, its natural to make heavy metal cause any melody can fit into it <3

keep on listening , ill probably surprise you a couple of times ;)

Beyond The Darkened Sky Beyond The Darkened Sky

this is great!

yet again, an excellent piece of heavy metal. you really are great. keep this up! why yet again? I also reviewed the other 2 of the first ones made.